Self Storage in St. Louis, MO
Getting organized is easy when you find the right self storage center. At A-1 Locker Rental Self Storage on 4444 Meramec Bottom Rd, we offer peace of mind with self storage solutions in Oakville, MO. We offer a variety of different sized storage units for you to choose from. Whether you have only a few boxes to store or the contents of your entire home, your comfort and convenience are our top priority.
A-1 Locker Rental Self Storage is conveniently located at 4444 Meramec Bottom Rd, right on I-55 at the Meramec Bottom Rd exit. We provide service to Oakville and the surrounding communities of Arnold and Imperial in Jefferson County, and Mehlville, Concorde Village, Sunset Hills, Sappington Afton, and Lemay in South St. Louis County. For more information on our self storage solutions contact our leasing office today.
Self Storage Features
A1 Locker Rental Self Storage on 4444 Meramec Bottom Rd is a unique self storage center. Our self storage units range in size from 10’X5’ to 10’X30’. We offer a number of features specially designed to enhance your self storage experience:
- Concrete Block Buildings – Our split-face concrete block buildings work to protect your belongings from the rain, snow, ice and wind better than our competitors’ cheaper metal buildings. They look a lot better, too!
- White Heat Reflective Roof Panels – Our roof panels have a special white coating that makes them a “cool roof panel”. The benefit these roof panels offer is a noticeably cooler interior temperature during those 100 degree summer days.
- Thick Roof Insulation – A six-inch insulation blanket is installed under our roof panels to eliminate condensation from forming on the bottom of our roof panels, which could drip onto your belongings. It also helps our “cool roof panels” keep the interior of your storage unit cooler in the summer than the hot outside air.
- Standing Seam Roof Panels – Our roof panels have no screw penetrations above the interior of your storage unit, which eliminates sources of leaks caused by the expansion and contraction of the roof panel during hot and cold weather.
- Electronic Keypad Controlled Access Gate – You will be given your own unique access code, which allows you to enter the storage facility.
- Video Cameras – CCTV cameras are used to document activity on the premises.
- Paved Driveways – 30’ wide asphalt drives keep you out of the mud when weather is wet and allows water to drain away from your storage space, keeping your stored items dry. Not all our competitors offer this common sense amenity.
- Interior and Exterior Drain Tile Systems – These drain systems are installed underground around the perimeter of the storage building and prevent ground water from seeping up to the bottom of the concrete floor, which can make the concrete floor damp. Just another amenity A-1 Locker rental Self Storage offers to keep your valuables dry.